The Place For Chatter

Where your opinions matter.

If you have not received your activation email, please check your SPAM folder. Some users have reported email filtering for Chatter Bears. Thanks!
Talk about your favorite teams or new happenings in the media

12:00 PM The Suspect has been brought into custody ! He was in a shootout with police in Linden, NJ about 3 miles away from where he lived

7:00 AM ELIZABETH - A New Jersey mayor says one of five devices found in a backpack near a train station has exploded while a bomb squad robot was attempting to disarm it.
Elizabeth Mayor Christian Bollwage said that the device exploded shortly after 12:30 a.m. Monday. The FBI was leading the investigation and working to disarm the other four devices.
There were no reports of injuries to civilians or police.

Bollwage said two men called police and reported seeing wires and a pipe coming out of a package after finding it around 8:30 p.m. Sunday.
New Jersey Transit says service has resumed after being suspended between Newark Liberty Airport and Elizabeth. NJ Transit says cross-honoring will remain in effect. 
The discovery of the suspicious package comes after an explosion rocked a charity 5K race in Seaside Park. A second blast in Manhattan injured 29 people, and an unexploded pressure-cooker device was found four blocks away.

I Wrote this: Crazy thing is I live about 5 mins away from this train station ! Not only that but, the man who is wanted lives in a nearby area of my town called Elmora which is about 10 mins away from where I live ! I woke up to all of this ! It's scary to see how first NY was targeted and now my state NJ is being targeted! 

News about the suspect 
Ahmad Khan Rahami has lived at that address in Elizabeth, which is above a fried chicken store. The 28-year-old is a naturalized citizen from Afghanistan.

Authorities converged on the apartment early Monday after one of five devices found at the nearby Elizabeth train station exploded while a bomb squad robot attempted to disarm it.

No one was injured.

An explosion in Manhattan on Saturday injured 29 people. A pressure cooker device was also found blocks away, but it didn't explode. Authorities were trying to determine if they were connected. A pipe bomb also exploded Saturday in Seaside Park ahead of a charity race. No one was injured.
Last edited by Legit_11 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
James wrote:How did the police not get injured when the bomb went off while trying to disarm it? That's a scary job.
some crazy stuff ! 
Legit_11 wrote:12:00 PM The Suspect has been brought into custody ! He was in a shootout with police in Linden, NJ about 3 miles away from where he lived
What a fail. He plants the bomb, the CT's fail to defuse and he still loses the round... 
James wrote:
Legit_11 wrote:12:00 PM The Suspect has been brought into custody ! He was in a shootout with police in Linden, NJ about 3 miles away from where he lived
What a fail. He plants the bomb, the CT's fail to defuse and he still loses the round... 
xD lol, exactly this only lasted about 6 hours or so his photo was released around 5-6:30 am this morning too. He was caught because they found fingerprints on the pipe bomb 

I have been kind of out of it focusing a bit on ca[…]

Mac n cheese recipe

Here's a recipe i found on youtube a while ago. A[…]

shroud test

https://clips.twitch.tv/OilyFuriousReindeerCoolSto[…]

Below is a Google Doc link I have created; which p[…]