The Place For Chatter

Where your opinions matter.

If you have not received your activation email, please check your SPAM folder. Some users have reported email filtering for Chatter Bears. Thanks!
Abortion, racism, segregation, gay rights, gun control, health care, etc.
I need a place to vent about the ridiculous inbred we have calling himself the U.S. president, and his even more shortsighted supporters. 

I am far past the point of being nice or understanding and I just want to state that at this point, after everything Trump has done, I truly deeply believe you lack empathy, have hatred in your heart, and are of a lower educational level if you still support this nitwit.

There is absolutely no excuse anymore to be supporting this guy. I gave people the benefit of the doubt before the election. I mean, I still looked down on the people voting for him and supporting him and did stand by the fact that more uneducated or filthy rich people were responsible for this. But I thought maybe they're just not thinking clearly, maybe they're taking their frustrations out with our failing capitalist system and misunderstanding the solution to our problems. The supposed solution of electing a childish, racist, sexist "celebrity" and failed businessman, with of course no political experience.

But now I'm just fed up with the things he is doing to ruin our country and I'm actually more disappointed in the people that still back him to this day. At least we know he's an idiot in a position of power so he doesn't care what he does anymore and he can be his true rotten self. But what's your excuse, Trump supporters?

It's not a coincidence anymore that Trump supporters always lose arguments and debates. They never have facts or basis for what they are whining about. When are people going to leave their delusional world and get a clue. You can't blame Hilary anymore and you can't blame Obama. All that's left is you. You are the reason this country is going to shit and now all you have is you and your manchild leader to blame. This isn't about republicans vs democrats anymore. It's literally about smart people vs. idiots. 

I'm just exercising my First Amendment right so no one has the right to get offended by my words or opinions, as the conservatives always remind us :lol:

Anyways let's use this thread to post funny updates about his ridiculous actions, policies and best of all, Twitter attacks. Or for funny stories and gifs/videos of him and his even more joke of a cabinet. Better yet, Ben can post screenshots of him trolling these inarticulate creatures on Facebook :D
You know how I love playing d&d. It's my relaxation and destresser. I've pretty much quit playing with one group because 2 of the core group of 4 are huge trump supporters. And not just trump supporters, but the anti anything not trump people. Calling anyone who disagrees with them a "snowflake", "libtard", "killary supporter". I could put up with all the crap about obama, protests, and even brush off them not wanting to support equal rights for gays because of being christians(ya, lol). When trump won the election, it was like their IQ dropped in half. Most of their arguments were just quotes from that pretty blonde new anchor bitch who spends most of her vomiting out what the teleprompter was told to put in front of her.  These are smart people that have become blind with "DEY TOOK URE JUBS", "Make Merica Grate gain", and "Back to being a christian nation". 
DamightyEwok wrote:You know how I love playing d&d. It's my relaxation and destresser. I've pretty much quit playing with one group because 2 of the core group of 4 are huge trump supporters. And not just trump supporters, but the anti anything not trump people. Calling anyone who disagrees with them a "snowflake", "libtard", "killary supporter". I could put up with all the crap about obama, protests, and even brush off them not wanting to support equal rights for gays because of being christians(ya, lol). When trump won the election, it was like their IQ dropped in half. Most of their arguments were just quotes from that pretty blonde new anchor bitch who spends most of her vomiting out what the teleprompter was told to put in front of her.  These are smart people that have become blind with "DEY TOOK URE JUBS", "Make Merica Grate gain", and "Back to being a christian nation". 
Aw man yeah that sucks. Especially since like you said that's where you're going to relax and destress so it's no fun to bring all that crap into it. And I know exactly what you mean. It's funny because before this election, long ago when Obama was running and when he won, I disagreed with alot of the stuff you wrote (being anti-gay, anti abortion, etc) but I never went so far as you insult those people or namecall them. I just accepted it as difference of opinion and different political stances. I mean I did wish that things wouldn't be forced on me like religious values making me not have a right to get an abortion if I wanted and anything that harmed people, but other than that I let them be and have their own opinions. I felt like we were more civil. People said dumb things but now it's gotten to this point where its really really bad, as you pointed out. Anyone that isn't with and for Trump gets bashed immediately. And that's why it's provoked this response out of me as well. I'd never be the type to do this in the past but now I feel like they're so angry and mean and unreasonable that it's making me just do the same back. And yeah it's gotten worse, beyond politics and differences of opinion. there's so much hatred and fear behind their responses. That girl is awful btw, Tomi whatever. I hate her so much lol. Trump has inspired this "movement" of just blind hatred and spewing of bullshit. There doesn't seem to be a basis to it. I think he also inspired people's deep inner selves to come out and start really speaking their minds, because even with Obama as president they weren't saying stuff this bad lol. Well not as blatant, open and often. Now that their leader does they feel okay expressing their deep thoughts more comfortable and publicly. 

I have been kind of out of it focusing a bit on ca[…]

Mac n cheese recipe

Here's a recipe i found on youtube a while ago. A[…]

shroud test

https://clips.twitch.tv/OilyFuriousReindeerCoolSto[…]

Below is a Google Doc link I have created; which p[…]